Making Website Design Easy
Our Overall Web Design Project Methodology:
• Discover & Research – It is extremely important that we gain a clear understanding of your critical business needs and objectives. This includes information gathering in your preferred manner; via phone call, email, face-to-face, etc. This phase will allow us to create a Project Plan.
• User Experience Strategy – This process involves learning as much as possible about your business model and how we can best interact with your website visitors to best address your objectives.
• Site & Information Architecture – This phase outlines everything from Navigation, to Content hierarchy and any unique functionality and or interaction.
• Design and Development – This includes user interface design, graphics design, site layout, navigation components and any associated development needed to achieve your goals and objectives. We will define specific milestones so that you can be able to measure our progress, approve design elements, test and redirect our development direction where appropriate.
• Deployment and Training – During this phase, we will all be able to review the website for completeness and functionality. Any revisions and or changes will be made at this point. Upon formal project acceptance, the website will be migrated to the production server and go live. Further testing and client training will be provided!
• Ongoing Help & Support – Ongoing customer support is crucial to the success of any website project. We are always seeking to build lasting relationships with our clients. We will be there to offer ongoing help, support and design assistance to you as your website continues to grow.